Student Ambassador Application Process
These are deadlines turning in membership applications for Student Ambassadors. Interviews will be conducted after these deadlines as arranged by the Student Ambassador coordinator:
- Fall 2015 semester – August 8, 2014, 4 p.m.
- Spring 2015 semester – December 5, 2014, 4 p.m.
- Fall 2014 semester – July 10, 2015, 4 p.m.
- Spring 2016 semester – December 4, 2015, 4 p.m.
Applications must be turned in by these dates and times to be considered for the following semester. Email completed applications to email@example.com. Or deliver to:
Administration Building # 116
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR. 72118
- Applications are reviewed by the Office of Public Relations and Marketing
- Qualified applicants will be given the opportunity to interview for membership in the program
- Interviews will be conducted by a committee comprised of college staff and/or faculty
- Applicants are evaluated by the committee based on the following criteria:
a. Knowledge of PTC programs, initiatives, and culture
b. Communication skills
c. Maturity and responsibility
d. Commitment to advancing the values, goals and initiatives of the Pulaski Technical College as articulated by the PTC Department of Public Relations and Marketing.
- After applicants have been interviewed, the committee will evaluate each candidate and notify them of their status within one week. The committee’s decision is final.