How to Pay on the Web
Below are step by step directions on how to pay on the web.
- Access Campus Connect through the PTC Portal on the web site at https://myptc.pulaskitech.edu
- There will be several options to choose. Read the questions carefully and choose the CLICK HERE option accordingly.
- Students will access Campus Connect through MyPTC Portal using MyPTC Portal user name and password.
- After successfully logging in, select CCLEGACY tab and then click on Account Status.
- It will now prompt you to choose a term. You will need to choose the desired term you wish to pay for and click SUBMIT.
- This will show the student schedule, all transactions that have occurred including the current transactions and the account balance.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. At this point, there is an option to pay in full or enroll in a payment plan. PLEASE NOTE: The ENROLL IN PAYMENT PLAN option is now available for the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
There are two options:
- PAY IN FULL - This option will prompt you to pay the balance in full. Click on the button labeled PAY IN FULL.
- ENROLL IN PAYMENT PLAN (FALL, SPRING, and SUMMER)- This option will allow you to sign up for a deferred payment plan. PLEASE NOTE: The earlier you sign up for a payment plan, the more options you have.
- Enter the required credit card or bank account and demographic information. You may pay from a checking account, savings account, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Print a copy of the receipt.
- Click LOGOUT on the bar to the right of the screen to end the session.
For more information on how to pay for your courses check out Nelnet (formerly FACTS Management) by clicking here (PDF).