About the UA - PTC Foundation
The University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College Foundation, Inc. is the official fundraising and private gift administrator for the college and its programs. Established as a non-profit organization for educational purposes, the Foundation seeks and accepts tax-deductible gifts and manages these funds and bequests for the benefit of the college.
Individuals, local businesses, foundations, and state and national government agencies are asked to consider gifts to support UA - Pulaski Tech. Gifts may be in the form or cash or real assets. Loyal supporters of UA - Pulaski Tech are also urged to consider a planned gift to the college through their wills or as a revocable or irrevocable trust.
Contributions may be targeted for a specific area of the donorís choosing. Donors may also choose to make unrestricted gifts to the college which will be used in the area of most need as determined by the UA - Pulaski Tech Foundation.
Gifts to the University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College Foundation are tax deductible. When you give to the Foundation, you can be certain that you are helping to ensure quality educational services for thousands of students. You are making a difference a studentís future.
Foundation Annual Reports
- Foundation Annual Report 2012Ė2013 (PDF)
- Foundation Annual Report 2010 (PDF)
- Foundation News 2008 Annual Report (PDF)
- Foundation News Winter 2007 (PDF)
- Foundation News Summer 2007 - Annual Report 2006 (PDF)
- Foundation News Fall 2006 - Annual Report 2005 (PDF)
- Foundation News Fall 2005 (PDF)
- Foundation News Summer 2005 - Annual Report 2004 (PDF)