Learning Assistance Center
The Learning Assistance Center was established to provide students the support and services needed to achieve their educational goals at Pulaski Tech. The Learning Assistance Center provides for any student enrolled free drop-in tutoring services for most subjects taught on campus.
The Learning Assistance Center has two locations for tutoring assistance:
Main Campus, Campus Center Room 302 (Math/Science) and 305 (Reading/Writing)
Little Rock-South, Room 220
You can view schedules for each campus below. The schedule will indicate which subjects and at what times tutors are available.
About the Learning Assistance Center Tutors
Peer Tutors- These tutors are PTC students who excel in their coursework, possess skills and qualities that make them ideal helpers, and have been recommended by PTC faculty as demonstrating superior subject knowledge. Peer Tutors are well-suited to offer support because they have recently taken many of the same classes that you are in now. This makes them uniquely qualified. Tutors want to develop active, independent learners in the students with whom they work. If you are interested in becoming a peer tutor, visit or contact the LAC.
Professional Tutors- These are tutors who have bachelors or masters degrees in the subjects in which they tutor. They are also available daily in the LAC.
The Learning Assistance Center Computer Lab provides for any student enrolled free access to computers that have Microsoft based software, Blackboard, MyLabs Plus, E-mail and Internet access. The Learning Assistance Center Computer Lab has two labs at the following locations:
Main Campus, Campus Center Room 303 | Little Rock-South, Room 218
Lab Reservation for FacultyPlease read the following instructions entirely before filling out the reservation form.
- Download the reservation form to your computer by clicking here. Adobe Reader is required.
- After the form has been downloaded to your computer, open the document and complete all fields. You may move from block-to-block by using the mouse or by using the TAB button on your keyboard. Do not check any block in a dark shaded area. You may reserve the lab a maximum of three times in a semester for a given class.
- When you have completed the form, save it by clicking “File” then “Save As” and name the file “Your last name-Course name-Section number” (e.g. “Smith-Comp Fund-23”)
- Save a class roster that includes the students’ Last, First, and Middle names and Student ID number. Save this file as either a Excel Comma Separated Value (.csv) or Text (.txt) file named “Your last name-Course name-Section number-Roster” (e.g. “Smith-Comp Fund-23-Roster”)
- E-mail (Main Campus: LACMain303@pulaskitech.edu and Little Rock-South: LACSouth218@pulaskitech.edu) the saved form and class roster (as an attachment) to the appropriate campus lab e-mail address. A lab assistant will process your request and e-mail the processed form back to you as confirmation to the address you provided on the form. If the lab is available for neither the primary nor alternate date/time desired, the lab staff will contact you by phone or e-mail to arrange another choice.