Reports and Surveys
The purpose of the UA-PTC Institutional Research department is to provide consistent and accurate information for use in support of institutional planning, accreditation and institutional effectiveness program management, and data-driven decision making in administrative, academic, and support services.
Specifically, the department of Institutional Research is responsible for:
- Serving as the primary repository of official institutional data.
- Complying with state and federal reporting requirements.
- Publishing institutional information regarding enrollment, performance, and retention.
- Responding to internal and external requests for data.
- Coordinating the administration of institutional surveys
Survey Request Form
Institutional Research Calendar
PTC Fact Book
|Fall 2011||Spring 2012||Summer I 2012||Summer II 2012|
|Fall 2012||Spring 2013||Summer I 2013||Summer II 2013|
|Fall 2013||Spring 2014||Summer I 2014||Summer II 2014|
|Fall 2014||Spring 2015||Summer I 2015||Summer II 2015|
|Fall 2015||Spring 2016||Summer I 2016||Summer II 2016|
|IPEDS Data Feedback Reports|
|Institutional Survey Results|
|Campus Climate Survey|
|2016 PACE Campus Climate Survey Report|
|2016 PTC Climate Survey Report Summary|
|2016 PTC Climate Survey Results Presentation|
|Fall 2012||Spring 2013|
|Fall 2013||Spring 2014|
|Fall 2014||Spring 2015|
- American Association of Community Colleges - Information on community colleges throughout the country.
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR) - World's largest professional association for institutional researchers.
- Arkansas Department of Higher Education (ADHE) - Information relating to institutes of higher education in Arkansas.
- Arkansas Institutional Researchers Organization (AIRO)
- Community College Survey of Student Engagement (CCSSE)
- National Center for Education Statistics
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO)
- National Science Foundation
- Southern Association for Institutional Research (SAIR) - Information and interchange of ideas on problems of common interest in the field of institutional research.
- State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO)