IRPE coordinates and supports planning at the institutional, divisional, and departmental levels. Planning focuses on actions to improve processes or make a unit operate more efficiently to meet institutional goals. Departments and divisions should align their plans with UA-PTC’s annual goals and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Strategic Planning Policy
- Annual Goals and Key Performance Indicators
- UA-PTC Strategic Goals
- Planning and Budgeting Calendar
- Unit Planning Template
- Guide to Planning
- Planning Directions for OneDrive
- Plan Evaluation Rubric
- Goal 1: Student Learning and Success. UA-PTC will continue its commitment to student success by providing programs and services that will help students achieve their goals.
- Goal 2: Continuing Education and Community Engagement. UA-PTC will provide continuing education and community services that are responsive to the needs of citizens and organizations in central Arkansas.
- Goal 3: Economic and Workforce Development. UA-PTC will address the workforce development needs of central Arkansas by (a) developing and strengthening partnerships with area school districts, colleges, universities, and hospitals; (b) delivering high quality technical programs that respond to the changing employment needs and opportunities in the region; and, (c) providing high quality customized training for business and industry.
- Goal 4: Access. UA-PTC will provide central Arkansans with accessible, high quality, affordable technical education and university transfer programs.
- Goal 5: Quality Learning Environment. UA-PTC will provide a quality learning environment by promoting excellence in teaching and learning and maintaining up-to-date facilities and technology.
- Goal 6: Sustainability. UA-PTC will continue seeking additional financial, physical, and human resources to support the development and ongoing improvement of our programs and services.
- Goal 7: Continuous Planning and Effectiveness. UA-PTC will continuously assess and respond to changing student and community needs, evaluate and improve the effectiveness of our programs and services, and update our planning goals and strategies.