Institutional effectiveness is measuring performance against mission in all aspects of PTC through systematic, explicit, and documented processes.
While strategic planning focuses on the actions taken to implement the institutional mission and meet institutional goals, institutional effectiveness focuses on the results of those actions to determine how well the institutionís mission and goals are being fulfilled (Addison 7). PTC has developed and adopted the Plan, Implement, Evaluate or PIE process to guide its institutional effectiveness activities and continuous quality improvement efforts.
- What is Institutional Effectiveness?
- Institutional Effectiveness Calendar
- 2015 Institutional Effectiveness Binder
- Annual Goals and Key Performance Indicators
- Strategic Planning
- Planning and Assessing for Institutional Effectiveness (PowerPoint)
- Annual Progress Report (Coming Soon)