The Institutional Research, Planning, and Effectiveness (IRPE) unit provides
leadership and data-support for college-wide planning processes, continuous
quality improvement and accreditation efforts, policy formulation, and
- Collaborative, ethical, and evidence-based decision-making
- Accountability, Integrity, and Transparency
- Standards of Quality
- Facilitate ongoing, systematic planning and evaluation processes that promote continuous quality improvement.
- Engage the UA-PTC community in continuous quality improvement efforts and manage UA-PTC accreditation program.
- Promote a culture of evidence and data-driven decision making.
- Serve as the primary resource for official institutional data.
- Provide timely and reliable data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support college-wide planning and evaluation processes through survey development and administration.
- Comply with federal, state, and accreditation reporting requirements
Jasmine R. Ray, M.Ed.
Associate Vice Chancellor of Institutional Research, Planning & Effectiveness
Jeanie Toombs, M.Ed.
Institutional Research Coordinator
Institutional Research, Planning & Effectiveness
University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Phone: (501) 812-2241
Fax: (501) 771-2844