Career LinksPulaski Tech’s Career Links program allows high school students to earn college credit for some high school classes. Also, by completing the requirements below you may be eligible for a scholarship for up to four semesters at Pulaski Tech. To be eligible for credit you must:
1. In high school:
- Take courses at one of the eligible area high schools listed below.
- Earn an A or a B in the course(s).
- Enroll at Pulaski Tech within 12 months of high school graduation.
- Meet all Pulaski Tech admission requirements.
- Enroll in the articulated degree program at Pulaski Tech.
- Complete an application to request credit.
3. To apply for a Career Links scholarship for Pulaski Tech classes:
- Meet all criteria above.
- Have a minimum of a 3.0 high school gpa.
- Enroll at Pulaski Tech the fall after you complete high school
- Apply for the scholarship by completing the essay requirement on the Career Links Application.
If awarded, your scholarship will pay for your tuition and some fees (specialty fees are not included). Your scholarship is renewable for up to four semesters if you attend full time and meet a 3.0 grade point average.
Eligible High Schools
- Bauxite High School
- Bryant High School
- Cabot High School
- Conway High School
- Little Rock High Schools
- Metropolitan Career Tech Center
- North Little Rock High School