|Job Title: ||Administrative Specialist III - Weatherization Training Center|
|Department: ||Business and Industry Center|
|Date Posted: ||4/11/2013|
|Closing Date: ||4/20/2013|
|Job Description: ||Pulaski Technical College in North Little Rock, Arkansas, one of the state's fastest growing two year colleges is accepting applications for an Administrative Specialist III. In partnership with the Arkansas Department of Human Services--Weatherization Assistance Program, Pulaski Technical College (PTC) will house a Weatherization Training Center (WTC) on its North Little Rock main campus. This Center will be responsible for providing non-credit training for weatherization technicians, weatherization crew chiefs and other building trades relevant to efficient energy usage. This administrative specialist will report to the Director of the Weatherization Training Center and will provide support to other WTC staff. This is a grant funded position and continuation of the position and program is contingent upon program funding.
• Provides receptionist duties for the center including answering the telephone, taking messages, answering questions, enrolling students into courses, etc.
• Maintains a variety of data, files, and records for the center including a database of trainees, courses offered, financial records, data for monthly reports, etc.
• Maintains class schedules and registrations of attendees.
• Keeps classrooms and labs furnished with proper instructional tools such as markers, flip charts, projectors, etc. including any copying of instructional materials and certificates for graduates.
• Assists with purchasing for the center.
• Provides assistance to the instructional staff of the center.
• Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
The successful applicant will:
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in written form with a variety of clients.
• Experience in a similar position.
• Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrate ability to develop and maintain a variety of records and files.
• Ability to work successfully within a team environment.
• Ability to work with limited supervision.
• Some college is preferred.
|Minimum Requirements: ||MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
The formal education equivalent of a high school diploma; plus one year of specialized training in business management, business education, or a related field; plus three years of experience in specialized or a related field applicable to work performed.
|Benefits: ||Comprehensive benefits package to include life insurance, health insurance, vacation, sick leave, retirement and tuition waiver for full-time benefits eligible employees.|
|Contact Info: ||Interested candidates should submit a Pulaski Technical College employment application to: Pulaski Technical College, Office of Human Resources, 3000 West Scenic Drive, North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118. AA/EOE|