|Job Title: ||Administrative Specialist II|
|Department: ||Mathematics, Natural, and Social Sciences|
|Date Posted: ||9/21/2012|
|Closing Date: ||10/5/2012|
|Job Description: ||Pulaski Technical College in North Little Rock, Arkansas, the state's largest two year college, is accepting applications for an Administrative Specialist II. The Administrative Specialist II for the Mathematics, Natural, and Social Sciences Division.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: • Assists in the preparation and dissemination of correspondence to prospective and current students under the direction of the Dean.
• Assists with student records to include filing and student evaluations.
• Assists with paperwork related to maintaining accreditation and regulatory agency reports.
• Assists Dean and Instructors with classroom management such as proctoring tests and copying, as needed.
• Researches various data storage and/or computer records to obtain information and compiles data for reports.
• Composes and types routine correspondence and form letters, maintains activity logs and/or financial ledgers, and submits reports to Dean.
• Provides information, assistance, and clarification to interested parties concerning AHHS Division program policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
|Minimum Requirements: ||The formal education equivalent of a high school diploma; plus one year of specialized training in business management, business education, or related field applicable to work performed. |
|Benefits: ||Comprehensive benefits package to include life insurance, health insurance, vacation, sick leave, retirement and tuition waiver for full-time benefits eligible employees.|
|Contact Info: ||Interested candidates should submit a Pulaski Technical College employment application to: Pulaski Technical College, Office of Human Resources, 3000 West Scenic Drive, North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118. AA/EOE|