Pulaski Technical College: two year community college in central Arkansas
Faculty/Staff E-mail Account Information
- An employee or supervisor must turn in a Personnel Action Form with all the required employment paperwork for your account to be created.
- Human Resources creates a log in/email account using the following syntax:
a. User Name: First initial + Last name
b. Password: Ptcmmddyyyy where mmddyyyy is your birth date recorded on your paperwork. Please note that this is case sensitive.
- To access your email do the following:
a. Navigate your browser to the Pulaski Technical College Portal (MyPTC) home page.
b. Enter your user name and password.
c. Click on the login button.
d. When the Portal loads you should see a link to Microsoft Live@EDU under your name. Click on that link.
e. Be sure to click log out (located in parenthesis next to your name) when you are finished with your account.
- To change your Portal password do the following:
a. Log in to the MyPTC Portal.
b. Click on the red Help tab.
c. Complete the form on the right half of the screen.
d. It may take up to an hour for the change to take effect.
- For questions about your account contact your Dean, Chair, or Supervisor. You can also call David Harris at (501) 812-2205.
>Back to Faculty & Staff