- Official transcripts are not released for any student with a Business Office hold.
- Pulaski Technical College does not charge a fee for official transcripts. If ordering via the Internet, please note that SCRIP-SAFE charges a $2.25 fee for using their online ordering service.
- A picture I.D. is required for transcript pickup.
- Transcripts may not be picked up by a third party without the student’s written request and signature.
Official transcripts may be requested by:
Complete the transcript request form, print, and sign. Fax transcript request form to (501) 812-2316, Attn: Transcript Request.
Pulaski Technical College has authorized SCRIP-SAFE International to provide our online transcript ordering system. You may order transcripts through SCRIP-SAFE at any time using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express debit or credit card. Your credit card will be charged at the time of your order. For security purposes, please enter the exact billing address (where your bank sends your credit card statements) and the credit card security code.
To order an official transcript(s), login to the SCRIP-SAFE International secure site at iwantmytranscript.com.
- If you are a first-time visitor you will be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/password, which you will use to place future orders. A signed consent form will be required one time.
- The SCRIP-SAFE International site will provide instructions for placing your order, including delivery options and fees. SCRIP-SAFE International charges a $2.25 processing fee for each recipient (transcript addressee). Up to three transcripts may be sent to the same recipient.
- The Office of the Registrar processes transcript orders from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. We will process your order through SCRIP-SAFE within 3 business days of receipt.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. There is also an option to have order updates texted to you. You can also check order status and history online.
- If you have a question about the ordering service, login difficulties, or email message notifications, contact SCRIP-SAFE® International toll free at 1-877-334-4062, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m.–7 p.m. (Eastern Time). You may also send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about the content of your transcript (courses, grades, degree, etc.), please contact the Registrar's Office at (501) 812-2231.
Complete the transcript request form, print, and sign.
Mail transcript form to:
Pulaski Technical College
Office of the Registrar
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Complete the transcript request form, print, sign, and bring a photo ID to the Student Services office at any of our three locations. Transcripts can be released only with the written authorization of the student. Identification will be required for transcripts to be picked up in person.
- U.S. Mail
- Electronically (with participating schools within Arkansas)