Eleven college personnel have been selected for Class IV of Leadership Pulaski Tech.
The new class was announced at a reception Monday afternoon in the Campus Center foyer.
The group will meet monthly for intensive workshops on topics such as higher education issues and trends, community and economic development, government and politics, the arts and college issues. The program ends in May with a graduation ceremony.
Congratulations to the following people:
- Joey Cole - Dean of Fine Arts and Humanities
- Mary Jane Dove - Director of the Saline County Career Center
- Billie Egli - Assistant Controller
- Jason Green - Director of Distance Learning
- Jacqueline Johnson - Director of Veterans Upward Bound
- Gloria Maddox-Powell - Director of Career Pathways
- Renee Jeffery-Smith - Assistant Director of PTC Arkansas Culinary School
- Mary Kate Snow - Director of TRiO Scholars
- Veronica Stewart - Associate Librarian
- Ellen Sullivan - Career Pathways Counselor
- Joyce Taylor - Chief Development Officer and Executive Director of the Pulaski Technical College Foundation