The 2008-09 SGA members are:
Tyrone Sanders - President
Jhovir Jones - Vice President
Renae Maxwell - Secretary
Kathi LaRue - Treasurer
Matthew Rougely - Parliamentarian
Kris Parr - Historian
Lisa Barringer - Senator
Shae Bourland - Senator
Christy Dillavou - Senator
Lisa Dunbar - Senator
Tilitha Durham - Senator
Melody Fuentes - Senator
Maria Gonzalez - Senator
Jeelan Jackson - Senator
Jon LaRue - Senator
Sean McCoy - Senator
Teiraney Ousley - Senator
Jessica Rogers - Senator
Adrienne Thompson - Senator
Tiffany White - Senator
Michael Williams - Senator
The SGA is open to all students who are currently enrolled at Pulaski Technical College with a 3.0 or higher GPA. The SGA holds open meetings on a regular basis throughout the academic school year.
The purpose and mission of the SGA is:
- To act in a liaison capacity to the school administration in representation of the student body in matters concerning their college.
- To foster student activities and involvement in the College.
- To promote within the student body a sense of responsibility to the College and to create and maintain a standard of good citizenship and collegiate culture.
- To insure that each student feels he/she is an integral part of the College.
- To promote student opportunities for service to the College and leadership of their fellow students.
- To promote the best interest of the College, making it a positive institution for mental and moral development.
- To promote expansion and progress within the College. This may include recognizing outstanding students, faculty, and administrators at the College.
- Understanding that the administration which is governed by the policies established by the Pulaski Technical College Board of Trustees, the Arkansas Department of Higher Education, and other state regulatory agencies is responsible for the operation of the school, it shall be the purpose of the SGA to promote a cooperative relationship among students, faculty, staff, and administration. This will result in a positive, productive atmosphere for all.