|PTC Leadership Class II|
Pulaski Technical College recently announced the selection of 10 faculty and staff members for Class II of Leadership Pulaski Tech.
The new class was announced last week and began the yearlong program this past weekend at a retreat at the Winthrop Rockefeller Institute in Morrilton. The group will meet monthly for intensive workshops on topics such as higher education issues and trends, community and economic development, government and politics, the arts and college issues. The program ends in May with a graduation ceremony.
Class members include the following:
- Laura Austin, reference librarian
- Leslie Cloer, human resources generalist
- Jaime Hicks, Veterans Upward Bound academic coordinator
- Diana Ivars, academic advisor
- Mayo Johnson, information technology instructor
- Lennon Parker, Web communication specialist
- Doris Pierce, disability support counselor
- Jason Poole, enrollment coordinator
- Paige Redd, adjunct history instructor
- Julie Williams, early childhood development program coordinator