Baking and Pastry
The PTC-ACS Baking and Pastry Program is the only one of its kind in Arkansas. Our experienced faculty and staff oversee a degree program that covers all aspects of pastry including plated desserts, candies, chocolates, cake decorating, artisan breads and much more. You will learn the foundation of classical pastry as well as modern techniques used in professional kitchens today. Whether you want to become an executive pastry chef for a restaurant or hotel, design wedding cakes, or open your own bakery, our program will provide you with comprehensive and challenging hands-on experience that you need. PTC-ACS will not only help guide you on your career path, but introduce you to the different opportunities available in the pastry field.
- Baking and Pastry Associtate of Applied Science (PDF)
- Baking and Pastry Technical Certificate (PDF)
- Basic Baking Certificate of Proficiency (PDF)
- Basic Pastry Certificate of Proficiency (PDF)
- Cake Decorating Certificate of Proficiency (PDF)