Student's may register their vehicles via the MYPTC Portal. To register your vehicles, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your MyPTC portal account by clicking here.
- Go to the Student Tab.
- Chose "Vehicle Registration" on the left side of the screen.
- Fill in the information and hit submit.
Each student may register up to two vehicles. Once you have registered your vehicle, you may go to any location listed below to obtain your PTC parking decal. Please note that vehicles must be registered via your MYPTC Portal prior to getting your decal, and YOU MUST PRODUCE A VALID PICTURE ID when picking up your decal. No exceptions! You may have your PTC ID made at the Main Campus Room 101A, at the West Campus Student Services Office, or at the South Campus Student Services Office.
- Main Campus CCB Information Desk
- Main Campus 2nd Floor Cashier’s Window
- Main Campus Office of Police and Public Safety Administration Building Room 126 South Campus Student Services
- Office West Campus Student Services Office
PTC parking rules and regulations can be found by clicking here.