Student's may register their vehicles via the MYUA-PTC Portal. To register your vehicles, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your MyUA-PTC portal account by clicking here.
- Go to the Student Tab.
- Chose "Vehicle Registration" on the left side of the screen.
- Fill in the information and hit submit.
Each student may register up to two vehicles. Once you have registered your vehicle, you may go to any location listed below to obtain your UA-PTC parking decal. Please note that vehicles must be registered via your MYUA-PTC Portal prior to getting your decal, and YOU MUST PRODUCE A VALID PICTURE ID when picking up your decal. No exceptions! You may have your UA-PTC ID made at the Main Campus Room 101A or at the South Campus Student Services Office.
- Main Campus CCB Information Desk
- Main Campus 2nd Floor Cashier’s Window
- Main Campus Office of Police and Public Safety Administration Building Room 126 South Campus Student Services
UA-PTC parking rules and regulations can be found by clicking here.