Enrollment/Degree Verification Requests
Free Student Self-Service Now Available!
We’re excited to announce the availability of FREE Student Self-Service for
Student Self-Service saves you a trip to the Registrar’s Office by providing you with the ability to perform the following services securely via the Web, 24/7:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment
- View your enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request
Getting your Enrollment Verification from the National Student Clearinghouse is easy. Just complete the following steps:
- Log into Campus Connect
- Under the Student Information tab select “Enrollment Verification” (this takes you to the National Student Clearinghouse Web site)
- Select “all enrollment” under the first option and then click on “Obtain an enrollment certificate”
- Print the enrollment verification certificate
- Logoff the National Student Clearinghouse Web site to protect the privacy of your records.
Please note: Enrollment verifications for the current term are not available until the 12th day of classes for fall and spring terms and the 6th day of classes for summer terms. Students are not able to obtain verification of enrollment for the current term until after those dates.