Dr. Margaret A. Ellibee began her first day as Pulaski Technical College president by addressing college faculty and staff at the annual PTC Convocation held Aug. 16. A video of the speech can be seen here. Dr. Ellibee shared the following list of priorities for the future of Pulaski Tech:
- Starting classes Aug. 23!
- PTCs October AQIP/HLC Accreditation visit
- Sustaining our focus on retention and completion that includes:
Plans of study
Developing relevant, stackable certificates that lead to degrees and employment advancement
Future focused programming
Strong student services and support
- Having a strong ROI for our student, communities, and business and industry.
Communicating the positive impact of PTC
Practicing data-based decision making using quantitative and qualitative data
- Starting an international program and partnership for our students, faculty and staff
- Establishing a PTC Multicultural Resource Center
- Growing our service learning program and obtaining a VISTA partnership
- Establishing a food pantry for our students in need
- Continuing to expand our veteran services this is a PTC obligation for our fellow citizens who serve this country in so many ways.