Pulaski Technical College Priorities
Dr. Margaret A. Ellibee began her first day as Pulaski Technical College president by addressing college faculty and staff at the annual PTC Convocation held August 16, 2012. A video of the speech can be seen here. Dr. Ellibee shared the following list of priorities for the future of Pulaski Tech:
- Starting classes Aug. 23!
- PTC’s October AQIP/HLC Accreditation visit
- Sustaining our focus on retention and completion that includes:
• Plans of study
• Student orientations
• Developing relevant, stackable certificates that lead to degrees and employment advancement
• Future focused programming
• Strong student services and support
- Having a strong ROI for our student, communities, and business and industry.
• Communicating the positive impact of PTC
• Practicing data-based decision making using quantitative and qualitative data
- Starting an international program and partnership for our students, faculty and staff
- Establishing a PTC Multicultural Resource Center
- Growing our service learning program and obtaining a VISTA partnership
- Establishing a food pantry for our students in need
- Continuing to expand our veteran services – this is a PTC obligation for our fellow citizens who serve this country in so many ways.