- Submit an
for admission to Pulaski Technical College.
- Apply for VA Educational Benefits
- Apply for Financial Aid.
- Take COMPASS
(Veterans also have the option of taking the COMPASS for free at Ft. Roots.
Call Dave Clayton at (501) 257-1649 for more information.)
- Submit Immunization Records.
- Submit all college/university transcripts.
- Submit all military transcripts.
Force or Army, Coast
Guard, Navy and Marines)
- Check with the Veterans Service office regarding tuition status.
(In-State vs Out-of-State tuition status must be determined the first semester.)
- Set up Advising with Veterans Services office
to establish an education plan and register for classes.
- Pay for classes online through your PTC Portal.
(Post 9/11 and VA Rehab do not need to do this step)
- Complete the VA Verification form in your PTC Portal under the Admissions Tab.
- Begin Classes!
>Back to Veterans Services
Pulaski Technical College
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Phone: (501) 812-2200
Copyright 2015 Pulaski Technical College. All Rights Reserved.