How can I find out what my password is?
1. Go to Pulaski Technical College homepage at www.pulaskitech.edu
2. Click on the Button that says Student Portal My PTC.
3. To the right of where you enter a username and password, click on I forgot my password.
4. Look under the Students section and click on “New student users should click here to set up their accounts.”
5. Fill in the information that is asked for, including creating a password.
6. Make sure you enter the information that matches what Pulaski Technical College has in our files. Make sure all words are spelled correctly and that your name & the zip code you enter is what we have on file; otherwise you will have problems activating your account.
7. Click Display Username, Student ID and CHANGE my Password.
8. This will give you your new Username & student email account address.
9. Print this page and make note in your records of your password.
10. Click to close and then log in using your new information.