Pulaski Tech’s Career Links program allows high school students to earn
college credit for some high school classes. Also, by completing the
requirements below you may be eligible for a scholarship for up to four
semesters at Pulaski Tech. To be eligible for credit you must:
1. In high school:
2. Before you start classes at Pulaski Tech:
- Take courses at one of the eligible area high schools listed below.
- Earn an A or a B in the course(s).
Enroll at Pulaski Tech within 12 months of high school graduation.
Meet all Pulaski Tech admission requirements.
Enroll in the articulated degree program at Pulaski Tech.
- Complete an application to request credit.
3. To apply for a Career Links scholarship for Pulaski Tech classes:
Career Links credit is posted to your Pulaski Tech transcript as credit only
and no letter grade is assigned. Career Links credit does NOT transfer to
most four year colleges and universities.
- Meet all criteria above.
- Have a minimum of a 3.0 high school gpa.
- Enroll at Pulaski Tech the fall after you complete high school
- Apply for the scholarship by completing the essay requirement on the
Career Links Application.
If awarded, your scholarship will pay for your tuition and some fees
(specialty fees are not included). Your scholarship is
renewable for up to four semesters if you attend full time and meet a 3.0
grade point average.
Career Links Application
Eligible High Schools
- Bauxite High School
- Bryant High School
- Cabot High School
- Conway High School
- Little Rock High Schools
- Metropolitan Career Tech Center
- North Little Rock High School
>Back to High School Programs
Pulaski Technical College
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Phone: (501) 812-2200
Copyright 2014 Pulaski Technical College. All Rights Reserved.