|Job Title: ||Registrar (Open Until Filled)|
|Department: ||Admissions and Records|
|Date Posted: ||12/14/2012|
|Job Description: ||Pulaski Technical College in North Little Rock, Arkansas, one of the state's fastest growing two year colleges is accepting applications for a Registrar. The Registrar reports to the Dean of Enrollment Services and is responsible for the maintenance and security of student academic information and records.
1. Provide oversight and leadership in the areas of student records, including registration, graduation, transfer credit, course scheduling, grades, and transcripts.
2. Responsible for maintaining the accuracy, integrity, and security of student academic records.
3. Responsible for overall planning, organization, direction and leadership of the administrative and operational activities of the Registrar's Office.
4. Supervise and manage a staff of approximately six people in the records office. Develop and implement processes and procedures that meet the needs of students, faculty, advisors, and administrators.
5. Track students for completion of degree requirements.
6. Direct the commencement process and ceremony.
7. Work closely with other members of the enrollment services leadership team to facilitate inclusive student recruitment, enrollment and retention efforts.
8. Work cooperatively with the Director of Administrative Computing and other staff to evaluate, develop and implement programming changes to the college's student information system (POISE) related to registration and additional student services functions.
9. Ensure that all monitoring systems are in place to track compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations and that staff are trained in those laws and regulations.
10. Works cooperatively with others and accepts direction from supervisors.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
|Minimum Requirements: ||1. Master's degree in an appropriate discipline from an accredited institution required.
2. Working knowledge of current records, registration, and enrollment policies and trends. Registrar experience preferred.
3. Demonstrated skill using complex student information system software, preferably POISE.
4. Knowledge of FERPA and other relevant federal policies affecting student records.
5. A minimum of three years supervisory experience preferred.
6. Customer and solutions oriented with a strong commitment to customer service while maintaining compliance with policies.
7. Leadership and managerial abilities including excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
8. Commitment to the mission of a comprehensive two-year college and an understanding of the different components of a student services operation.
|Benefits: ||Comprehensive benefits package to include life insurance, health insurance, vacation, sick leave, retirement and tuition waiver for full-time benefits eligible employees.|
|Contact Info: ||Interested candidates should submit a Pulaski Technical College employment application to: Pulaski Technical College, Office of Human Resources, 3000 West Scenic Drive, North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118. AA/EOE|
Pulaski Technical College
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Phone: (501) 812-2200
Copyright 2013 Pulaski Technical College. All Rights Reserved.