|Job Title: ||Records Coordinator |
|Department: ||Admissions and Records|
|Date Posted: ||11/26/2012|
|Closing Date: ||12/6/2012|
|Job Description: ||Pulaski Technical College, Arkansas' largest two-year college, seeks qualified applicants for the position of Records Coordinator. The Records Coordinator reports to the Registrar, the Records Coordinator provides technical and analytical support to ensure data integrity in student records. This position manages the graduation processes, is responsible for programming and maintaining the degree audit system, and works with the Graduation Committee to coordinate commencement. This position also works with other staff members to prepare and submit reports to Arkansas Department of Higher Education.General Responsibilities
1. Assists Associate Registrar and Registrar in updating and maintaining computerized course catalog in POISE in response to changes approved by the Academic Affairs Committee.
2. Programs and maintains POISE degree audit system (programs, courses and degree requirements) to correspond with current academic and computerized course catalog. Works with faculty and staff to ensure accuracy of data requirements and content.
3. Assists in resolution of degree audit system problems.
4. Enters degree codes into POISE student information system and provides upkeep, processing and documentation of degree program changes, including updating degree plans.
5. Communicates with deans and instructors regarding course substitutions for degree or certificate completion. Process said substitutions and make necessary changes to student degree audit.
6. Maintains and processes all graduation applications.
7. Corresponds with students as to their degree completion status.
8. Maintains and submits list of graduation candidates to Publications Office.
9. Works with the Registrar, Associate Registrar and Graduation Committee to coordinate commencement day activities, including securing the facility for ceremony, ordering caps and gowns, and other related activities.
10. Regularly monitors applicant and student data in POISE to ensure data integrity and troubleshoot for any missing data related to Arkansas Department of Higher Education (ADHE) submission and reports.
11. Works collaboratively with staff from Institutional Research, Admissions, and Administrative Computing in preparing mandatory ADHE submissions and reports.
12. Certifies and submits graduation files to ADHE.
13. Notifies Assistant Registrars when submissions to ADHE are complete so that reporting to National Student Clearinghouse can be completed.
14. Provides other duties as assigned.
|Minimum Requirements: ||1. Bachelor's degree with two or more years of progressively responsible experience in student records and registration in a higher education setting.
2. Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
3. Experience with complex computer applications, POISE experience preferred.
4. Experience with ADHE reporting rules and regulations.
5. Written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to interact effectively, professionally and collaboratively with diverse constituencies.
|Benefits: ||Comprehensive benefits package to include life insurance, health insurance, vacation, sick leave, retirement and tuition waiver for full-time benefits eligible employees.|
|Contact Info: ||Pulaski Technical College employment application to: Pulaski Technical College, Office of Human Resources, 3000 West Scenic Drive, North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118. AA/EOE|
Pulaski Technical College
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Phone: (501) 812-2200
Copyright 2015 Pulaski Technical College. All Rights Reserved.