|Job Title: ||Financial Aid Analyst (Open Until Filled)|
|Department: ||Financial Aid|
|Date Posted: ||8/19/2016|
|Job Description: ||The Financial Aid Analyst reports to the Associate Director of Financial Aid and is responsible for providing, coordinating, and compiling information and data for various financial aid programs. This position is governed by federal regulations and institution policy.
1. Telephone advising concerning application deadlines, types of financial aid, financial aid processes and procedures, completeness of applications and/or data and explanation of various policies which govern the receipt of Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
2. Performs documents tracking and verification preparation functions.
3. Process verification of student files. Provides correspondence to students when verification documents are incorrect, lacking information, or additional information is necessary.
4. Coordinate all financial aid printing. Ensure purchase orders are completed correctly and needed documents are replenished on a regular basis.
5. Completion of forms from outside agents requesting verification of student's aid received and/or current contact information.
6. Serves as trainer/ supervisor for small support staff, by offering guidance and making job assignments.
7. Review of financial aid application data received on the Institutional Student Information Record (ISIR). Must be able to appropriately document and resolve all conflicts.
8. Performs related responsibilities as assigned. Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills
Ability to provide excellent customer service while maintaining compliance with state,
federal and institutional policies.
Ability to disseminate information orally and in writing
Ability to read and interpret federal regulations
Skilled in the use of computer systems and software applications
Ability to communicate effectively
Ability to work independently
|Minimum Requirements: ||The formal education equivalent of a Bachelor's degree with a major in general business or related field, plus one year of experience in student financial aid or related area.
Other job related education and / or experience may be substituted for all of part of these basic requirements.
|Benefits: ||Comprehensive benefits package to include life insurance, health insurance, vacation, sick leave, retirement and tuition waiver for full-time benefits eligible employees.|
|Contact Info: ||Interested candidates should submit a Pulaski Technical College employment application, cover letter, resume and copies of unofficial transcripts to Pulaski Technical College, Office of Human Resources, 3000 West Scenic Drive, North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118. AA/EOE|
Pulaski Technical College
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Phone: (501) 812-2200
Copyright 2017 Pulaski Technical College. All Rights Reserved.