Current News | Archives
Financial aid options for online book purchases announced
Students receiving financial aid from Pulaski Technical College will have the option to purchase books online Jan. 4 - 22 using available financial aid for spring 2013.
Visit www.efollet.com or www.bkstr.com to access online ordering.
- Only aid awarded by the PTC Financial Aid Office can be used as allowable aid for charges.
- Student accounts will make available a maximum of $600 to be used for charging. If an increase is needed, please contact Student Accounts. If a student's available credit balance is less than $600, the amount of the available credit balance will be made available.
- To verify your financial aid can be used to make purchase, visit your MyPTC Portal Account.
- Students who receive benefits from Career Pathways, Veterans Affairs, and Vocational Rehabilitation Services should not use any other financial aid to charge their books. All purchases to be paid by these programs MUST be made in store. Students who do not make book purchases in store will not be reimbursed by these programs if you purchase online.
- In store charges using PTC financial aid can be made from January 4 - January 29.
You will receive communication from the PTC Bookstore indicating your purchases are available for pick up. Pick up must be made by the same person who made the purchase and a photo ID will be required.
Pick up orders will be available in the PTC Private Dining Room (behind Big Rock Bistro) located on the Main PTC campus in North Little Rock only.
Pulaski Technical College
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Phone: (501) 812-2200
Copyright 2017 Pulaski Technical College. All Rights Reserved.