Dr. Margaret A. Ellibee began her first day as Pulaski Technical College president by addressing college faculty and staff at the annual PTC Convocation held August 16, 2012. A video of the speech can be seen here. Dr. Ellibee shared the following list of priorities for the future of Pulaski Tech:
- Starting classes Aug. 23!
- PTC’s October AQIP/HLC Accreditation visit
- Sustaining our focus on retention and completion that includes:
• Plans of study
• Student orientations
• Developing relevant, stackable certificates that lead to degrees and employment advancement
• Future focused programming
• Strong student services and support
- Having a strong ROI for our student, communities, and business and industry.
• Communicating the positive impact of PTC
• Practicing data-based decision making using quantitative and qualitative data
- Starting an international program and partnership for our students, faculty and staff
- Establishing a PTC Multicultural Resource Center
- Growing our service learning program and obtaining a VISTA partnership
- Establishing a food pantry for our students in need
- Continuing to expand our veteran services – this is a PTC obligation for our fellow citizens who serve this country in so many ways.
>Back to Presidents Office
Pulaski Technical College
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Phone: (501) 812-2200
Copyright 2017 Pulaski Technical College. All Rights Reserved.