Pulaski Technical College has two online payment options. You may (1) Pay your account in full or (2) enroll in a payment plan. If you are paying in full, log on to Campus Connect through MyPTC Portal and choose the PAY IN FULL option in the PAY ACCOUNT drop down menu option. You may use a credit card, checking account or savings account. Click here to access the MyPTC Portal.
If you are enrolling in a payment plan, please review the information below:
PLEASE NOTE: THE ENROLL IN PAYMENT PLAN OPTION IS AVAILABLE FOR THE FALL, SPRING AND SUMMER SEMESTERS.
To help you meet your educational expenses, Pulaski Technical College is pleased to offer Nelnet Business Solutions (formerly known as FACTS) as a convenient budget plan. Nelnet is a tuition management plan that provides you with a low cost option for budgeting tuition and fees. It is not a loan program. There are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The only cost to budget through Nelnet is a $25 per semester non-refundable Nelnet enrollment fee. Your semester balance must be at least $400 to enroll in Nelnet. You may enroll in Nelnet through Campus Connect. Additional information is available on the Nelnet brochure (PDF).
NELNET PAYMENT PLAN ENROLLMENT DATESSPRING 2014 SEMESTER
|Last Day to Submit Online
||Required Down Payment
||Number of Payments
||Months of Payment|
Options for Pre-registration
| Option for Late Registration|
* Payments will be processed on the 5th of each month.
HOW TO PAY ON THE WEB
For assistance call (501) 812-2278 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access Campus Connect via the MyPTC portal by selecting the button below:
- There will be several options to choose. Read the questions carefully and choose the CLICK HERE option accordingly.
- Students will access Campus Connect through MyPTC Portal using MyPTC Portal user name and password.
- Under the Campus Connect tab, click on Account Status.
- It will now prompt you to choose a term. You will need to choose the desired term you wish to pay for and click SUBMIT.
- This will show the student schedule, all transactions that have occurred including the current transactions and the account balance.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. At this point, there is an option to pay in full or enroll in a payment plan. PLEASE NOTE: The ENROLL IN PAYMENT PLAN option now available for the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
- There are two options:
PAY IN FULL - This option will prompt you to pay the balance in full. Click on the button labeled PAY IN FULL.
ENROLL IN PAYMENT PLAN (FALL, SPRING, and SUMMER) - This option will allow you to sign up for a deferred payment plan. PLEASE NOTE: The earlier you sign up for a payment plan, the more options you have.
- Enter the required credit card or bank account and demographic information. You may pay from a checking account, savings account, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Print a copy of the receipt.
- Click LOGOUT on the bar to the right of the screen to end the session.
Pulaski Technical College
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Phone: (501) 812-2200
Copyright 2014 Pulaski Technical College. All Rights Reserved.