The purpose of the PTC Institutional Research department is to provide
consistent and accurate information for use in support of institutional
planning, accreditation and institutional effectiveness program management, and
data-driven decision making in administrative, academic, and support services.
Specifically, the department of Institutional Research is responsible for:
- Serving as the primary repository of official institutional data.
- Complying with state and federal reporting requirements.
- Publishing institutional information regarding enrollment, performance,
- Responding to internal and external requests for data.
- Coordinating the administration of institutional surveys
Data Request Form
Institutional Success and Pass Rates (AY 2014-2015)
PTC 10-Year Indicator Report (AY 2004-2014)
PTC Fact Book
AIR Code of Ethics
>Back to Institutional Research, Planning and Effectiveness
Pulaski Technical College
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Phone: (501) 812-2200
Copyright 2015 Pulaski Technical College. All Rights Reserved.